SleakLeaks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey guys! Hi all

2 posters

Go down

Hey guys! Hi all Empty Hey guys! Hi all

Post  Augustburns Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:49 am

I'm Mark-I love punk rock, hardcore, post-hardcore, deathcore and metalcore music..Favuorite is screamo..I listen to bands like August burns red, bring me the horizon, Attack attack!, Your demise, Hawthorne heights and others..like sleak forum- you're doin a very good work man!
Augustburns
Augustburns

Back to top Go down

Hey guys! Hi all Empty Hawthorne

Post  WeRRa Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:49 pm

Hey Mark, I was wondering. Do you know of any news from Hawthorne Heights and if theyre planning anything for the future? I know the loss of a band member was a little tough on them and theyre music has REALLY changed since hes been gone (next to no screaming), I was just wondering if you knew of any plans from them about any upcoming albums or tours!

WeRRa

Back to top Go down

Hey guys! Hi all Empty Re: Hey guys! Hi all

Post  Augustburns Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:51 am

Hi man! About Hawthorne Heights i can tell you only that they're on a tour for now..April 13 Washington DC and 14 April at Elizabethtown..soon..you can read about upcoming albums, tours, events and news in their official facebook page: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] about the sound i like also their last album, HATE, but prefer their first "The silence in black and white" or "Fragile Future"..I'm not watching differences between their sound after and before the change because also at their first album there wasn't a strong screamo..listen to Bring Me The Horizon [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] favourite band ever
Augustburns
Augustburns

Back to top Go down

Hey guys! Hi all Empty Re: Hey guys! Hi all

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down